28 Feb 2012
Our annual school swimming carnival will go ahead on Wednesday 29th February regardless of prevailing weather conditions. That means rain, hail or shine we will be travelling to Gosford. If weather conditions are particularly poor(as the forecast suggests) then the carnival will be shortened so that heats for each event will be run and event winners will be decided based on the times swum in the respective heats.
Students are reminded that they are required to wear swimming caps when entering events. They should also bring warm jackets and raincoats as temperatures are expected to be cooler than on previous days.
Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for fine weather.