Mount Colah Public School logo

Mount Colah Public School

Mount Colah Public School

Preparing Children for the Future

Telephone02 9477 3627


Please follow the steps below to enrol at Mount Colah Public School;

Verify that you live within our catchment zone via the School Finder (see below).

Complete the online enrolment application (see below) or print  your application.

Attend the school office with your required documentation outlined below between 8:30am - 3:15pm, Monday to Friday.  

Please bring the following required documents (originals need to be sighted);

  • Completed enrolment form (if printed)
  • Proof of Australian Citizenship, student Birth Certificate/Passport, or visa documents
  • Proof of residential address - 100 Point Residential Check
  • Australian Immunisation History Statement
  • Copies of any family law or other relevant court orders
  • Copies of medical/healthcare or emergency action plans
  • Evidence of any disability or support needs, including any learning and support plans.

Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

If you live in our intake area and would like to apply to enrol at our school, start by submitting an online enrolment application. Online enrolment is currently only available for Australian or New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.

If you are not able to apply online or you prefer not to, download the paper application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

Online enrolment can also be used for out-of-area enrolment. Please note that out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

Enrolment applications are finalised at the school.

For more information, visit sTpe school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

Moving to high school

Visit the moving to high school page to find out more about the transition of year 6 students into year 7.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.